UniGrip update & final notice of product discontinuation
Following the launch of UniGrip at the end of 2017, we have experienced significant success with the new product range. Working with large existing and new contractors on significant projects globally, the feedback has been universally positive with regards to saving labour, time & money, improving installation and allowing for greater versatility during installation.
With this in mind, it is important to reiterate that the Gripple Trapeze and Gripple Trapeze Plus are to be made obsolete on 1st May 2018, and therefore final orders will be taken in April 2018.
Hopefully by now, you will have been visited by one of our regional sales managers to present the UniGrip range and to provide samples. If we have unfortunately not managed to do this, please do get in touch and arrange a free product demonstration.
To recap, UniGrip is the next generation of wire rope suspension products for the fast suspension of cable containment, pipework, ductwork, HVAC systems and modules, including multi-tier installations.
UniGrip provides the best adjustment and highest load ratings for any wire rope suspension product on the market today, and the most comprehensive range of ‘foot’ attachments including the Hook, Y-Fit and Calibra as well as the more versatile standard and central exit variants.
UniGrip has been designed to facilitate faster project completion, easier specification and greater consistency across the installation. Additional key benefits include;
- Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
- Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using retention clip reducing time working at height
- Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
- Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the wire is locked in position for ultimate security
- Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
- Strong – highest load rating capability to date up to 250 kg with 5:1 SWL
For further information on UniGrip, please visit www.gripple.com/gb/en/unigrip or call us to speak to one of our sales advisors.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team