Coastal areas, as this affects the salt levels in the environment and ground conditions
Anchor Installation - Best Practice
The longevity depends on location factors and soil, water & climate conditions as well as the local risk of erosion on site. Examples of such conditions, which increase the likelihood of microbial corrosion are:
Gripple does not recommend the use of these products in conjunction with the anchor due to the increased likelihood of galvanic corrosion:
Initial signs of corrosion should be identified during annual inspections. Gripple recommends that annual inspections involve exposing the top 1ft/12” of ground to identify corrosion early.
Why Use Gripple?
- Considerable time and cost savings on your project
- Simplified installation, maintenance and repair
- Market-leading solutions
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Strong, long-lasting products
- A complete solution for a wide range of applications