2017 year in review: Gripple reaches 600m milestone - February
Gripple celebrated the sale of its 600 millionth unit in February of this year, highlighting the consistently excellent growth and turnover of the business.
Our first major production milestone, the sale of our 100 millionth unit, came in 2000. Gripple targets annual growth of 10-15% in line with our key objectives which has been consistently achieved in recent years and as such, brings about record breaking yearly achievements for our global team to celebrate!
With 85% of our business in export markets, Gripple products have been used on an array of developments around the globe in 2017, with recent notable projects including Mars manufacturing plant in India, The Opus by Omniyat in Dubai and the Mall of America.
2018 promises much of the same and more as the business targets further record breaking sales achievements and a collection of new product launches to deliver further time saving simplicity to customers around the world.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team