2017 year in review: another great year in partnership with some outstanding charities
We commit to donating 1% of budgeted pre-tax profits to charities every year, and 2017 saw SRSB named as our ‘charity of the year’ for 2017.
SRSB provides opportunity, support, friendship and services to blind and partially sighted people in Sheffield. It’s a charity Gripple has a long association with.
Alongside support for SRSB, Gripple continued its association with St Luke’s Hospice and its annual ‘NightStrider’ event – a 10k or half marathon evening walk around the city and a chance to remember loved ones and support the outstanding work St Luke’s does in Sheffield. Now in its third year, it’s great to see NightStrider well established in the Sheffield events calendar.
Gripple supports a range of initiatives throughout the year alongside our chosen charities and this year we were proud to support over 100 initiatives worldwide. If you would like to submit requests for support, please get in touch with us.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team