GRIPPLE PROUD TO WIN TWO AWARDS
Gripple attended the Master Cutler Awards evening for 2020-21 at Cutler’s Hall in Sheffield. Over the past 18 months we have been running actual and virtual marathons, bake sales, a battlefield walk challenge, sponsored silences and much more to raise a massive £31,663.70 towards Weston Park Cancer Charity.
Back at the beginning of 2020, the Master Cutler gave Gripple £50 to see how we could raise money for his chosen charity. Even though lockdown hit hard on some of the fundraising suggestions the team pulled together to raise this staggering amount. Raising over £31,000 saw Gripple awarded the company that raised the largest amount in the Master Cutler’s Challenge on the evening.
To top that fantastic achievement, we were also awarded the coveted Master Cutler’s Award with a special mention about the ethos of Gripple and our people. We are proud to have been part of this years challenged and raise money for such a worthwhile cause.
Lockdown was a hard time for everyone but bringing the team together to unite in this challenge has brought great rewards and we look forward to the next challenge.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team