Gripple Crowned Winner at 2020 Made in Sheffield Awards
Gripple, the world-leading wire joiner and fastener manufacturer, won the main ‘Made in Sheffield Award’ at this year’s Made in Sheffield Awards.
High-profile names from across the Sheffield city region's manufacturing sector were celebrated at this year’s ceremony at Cutlers’ Hall in Sheffield on 21st July 2021. The event was originally due to be held back in April 2020 but was rearranged due to Covid-19 restrictions.
The Made in Sheffield Awards is a prestigious event that celebrates excellence in manufacturing from across South Yorkshire. Taking home the evening's main award is a testament to Gripple's ongoing commitment to driving manufacturing innovation, as well as the hard work and dedication of its employees.
On the night Gripple was also shortlisted for another accolade – a ‘Manufacturing Apprenticeship/Training Programme Award', and Gripple's own Robbie Sanderson was also nominated for the hotly contested 'Apprentice of the Year' – a great achievement for this Gripple asset. Congrats to Sheffield Forgemasters and Tribosonics (Ben Wright) who picked up these awards at Cutlers' Hall.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible