Gripple named 'Proud to Help' at the Building Awards 2020
Gripple is Proud to Help in 2020
We were absolutely delighted to be named as a winner in the 'Proud to Help' category of 2020 Building Awards, which took place via a virtual ceremony on 3rd November. This is great recognition for our people's passion and dedication in delivering a number of projects to support our communities during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We made face visors, door openers, social distancing t-shirts (with a Yorkshire twist!), supported global healthcare charities, helped contractors save hundreds of thousands of labour hours on construction sites, and contributed to the build of the Nightingale Hospitals. So much to be proud of - well done to our outstanding team and of course, big congratulations to the rest of the 'Proud to Help' winners - we're in good company!
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team