Proud to support our healthcare workers as we seek to help customers get back on track in 2020
Every year, we donate 1% of our pre-tax budgeted profits to charitable initiatives around the world. This year, in light of the global challenges presented by COVID-19 and the outstanding, tireless work being done by healthcare workers around the world, we’re proud to be supporting healthcare charities in our core regions with a £10,000 donation.
Alongside this, in line with our commitment to support our industries as they seek to get their projects back on track in 2020, we’ve decided to set ourselves a little challenge, and donate more money to these deserving charities along the way.
In the first quarter of the year, our global customer base saved approximately 460,000 hours in time and labour by choosing Gripple solutions to complete their projects. Over the course of our ‘get back on track’ campaign, we’re aiming to hit that number again. We’re confident we will, and for every hour over the target, we’ll donate an additional 5p to our regional healthcare charities.
We’re up for the challenge, and by choosing the time and labour saving simplicity of Gripple solutions on your next project, you can help us reach our target and support our wonderful healthcare charities along the way.
Click here to follow our progress and thanks for your support.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team