2020 Year In Review
800 Million unit milestone
Gripple celebrated the sale of its 800 millionth unit in March this year, a welcome milestone in what became a year of unprecedented challenges.
Our first major production milestone, the sale of our 100 millionth unit, came in 2000, and we reached 700 million in 2017. We target a minimum annual growth of 10-15% in line with our key objectives which has been consistently achieved in recent years and as such, brings about record breaking yearly achievements for our global team to celebrate!
With 85% of our business in export markets, Gripple products have been used on an array of developments around the globe in 2020, including the build of temporary hospitals and for the installation of protective screens in retail and manufacturing environments.
We've set ourselves the same growth targets in 2021, as the world seeks to recover effectively from the pandemic. The challenges of 2020 have kept our focus, more than ever, on problem solving innovation and we're excited to deliver a range of new solutions to save our customers time, labour and embodied CO2 on projects in 2021.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible