2020 Year In Review
The launch of a new company website
March 2020 saw the launch of a brand new Gripple website, designed to deliver improved usability for new and existing customers, and a range of additional tools to help identify the right Gripple solution for each job.
In hindsight, the launch was timely; countries across the world went into lockdown and the need for quality digital resources to combat the lack of customer contact time was key.
Launched in 15 languages to cater for the company's global customer base, new tools included a product finder - to help our customers choose the right Gripple solution when suspending building services on construction projects, a quote builder and a revamped 'MyGripple' login area. The site also benefitted from a refreshed design to simplify navigation, while keeping the Gripple brand front and centre.
Since its launch, we've seen significant increases in time spent on the website, as visitors explore a range of new content showcasing our time saving construction and agriculture solutions, alongside new insight into our culture, history and people.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible