2017 year in review: a new sales achievement for the business
Gripple surpassed 60 million sales in a year for the first time in its history in 2017 - a brilliant achievement for all associated with the business.
A fundamental objective is to grow the business by 10-15% per annum and 2017 has seen us impressively suprass that target, with the company actually growing by 21%.
Innovation and continous investment in the business remain key to Gripple's continuous growth; 2017 has seen further growth in emerging market sectors, notably Civil Construction, where Gripple products are used in soil stabilisation and flood defence applications, and landscaping, where Gripple products are used to secure trees and faciliate the growth of containerised plants.
Alongside new applications, regional growth in export markets has seen the business respond to additional sales demand with the introduction of new regional hubs and further investment in production capabilities in Sheffield. Such investment ensures we're well set to break more records in 2018.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team