The Photovoltaic Anchoring Kit uses the engineering properties of the different soils to create a safe, reliable foundation.
The Photovoltaic Anchoring Kit uses the engineering properties of the different soils to create a safe, reliable foundation for ground-mount Photovoltaic (PV) racking - no pre-digging or ground preparation is required.
The PV Solar Anchoring Kit is attached to solar frames to increase resistance to external loads. Anchors are driven into the ground, using the innovative install and ‘flip’ of the PV Anchor to access the soil’s engineering properties with minimal disturbance. The PV Anchor is then activated by tensioning the wire around the PV racking using a Gripple Dynamic tensioner – allowing the system to offer increased protection against uplift despite requiring considerably less materials.
• Undisruptive – the innovative install and ‘flip’ of the PV Anchor allows the system to access the ground’s engineering properties with minimal disturbance
• Versatile – can be used as a retrofit system; ideal for secondary uplift foundation, repairs for failures and guys for leaning structures
• Strong – replacing concrete ballast, the kit’s high load ratings enable piles to be driven to a shallower depth and in more soil types, with increased protection against uplift
• Lightweight – several kits can be carried at one time, allowing for faster installation and decommissioning
• Quick – speed of installation and minimal machinery requirement delivers significant time and labour savings
• ‘Green’ – no requirement for heavy machinery, concrete or additional groundwork ensures a reduced carbon footprint on the project
A range of wire cutters for use on 1.5 mm - 6 mm diameter wire rope.
Portable and powerful petrol driver for installing ground anchors and trellis posts.
The Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool is a wire tensioner tool that regulates the load applied to it.
A strong wire tensioning tool built for contractors, facilitating low effort tensioning for wire fences and trellises.
"On site we faced an unexpected issue, by using Gripple solutions we were able to quickly resolve this issue and get back on schedule"
Site Supervisor, Airco