Gripple's long-standing director retires
A director at Gripple, Sheffield’s celebrated manufacturer, has retired after joining the company 27 years ago, shortly after the launch of the Gripple fastener, and leaving as the innovation is a world-beating success.
Sheffield-born Andy Davies, who arrived at Gripple after holding senior positions at Stanley Tools and Marks and Spencer in the city, was looking for a challenge and found it at Gripple.
In 1989 Andy was appointed Gripple sales manager and in 2000 he was appointed to the main board as business development director. In 2011 he became chairman of Gripple’s GLIDE board, which represents all employees who are shareholders in the employee-owned company.
Now Andy will contribute towards Gripple’s continued success as a non-executive director.
For further press information please contact Margaret Laver at Proactive PR on 07723 010 752 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team