Protective face shields, free to key workers
We're delighted to be able to offer protective face shields, designed and manufactured in Sheffield by the GLIDE group of businesses.
The face shields have been designed to provide full face protection, comfort and safety in accordance with EN166:2001. Delivered as flat pack kits, they're simple to assemble and can be adjusted using the elasticated strap. The use of high quality PVS provides excellent clarity and they're also easily disassembled which allows for cleaning, disinfection, and re-use.
The protective face shields are free to key workers, with a maximum order quantity of 20. Key workers are defined as anyone working in the following sectors:
- Health and social care
- Education and childcare
- Food and other necessary goods
- Key public services
- Local and national government
- Utility workers
- Public safety and national security
For non-key workers, the shields are £4.99 with free shipping, and all profits will be donated to the NHS charities.
More information, including links to order, can be found here. Please note: the face shields are only available in the UK while stocks last.
The face shields are the result of a collaborative project by independent designer Nick Dulake and the GLIDE group of businesses in Sheffield, comprising market-leading design and tooling, manufacturing, automated machine build and plastic injection moulding expertise.
Read more about how Gripple is supporting the NHS charities here.
For further information, please email email@example.com.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team