Free children's lunches for disadvantaged families this week
To any families struggling to feed their children during half term, we’ll be offering free children’s lunches from our GLIDE House kitchen in Sheffield this week, Tuesday 27th – Friday 30th October.
To reserve yours, please send us a private message on our Facebook or Twitter channels, or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for next day collection will be 2:30pm each day; we’ll reply to messages with collection details.
No judgements, no questions. We’re just happy to support our community. Please share with anyone who needs support this week.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible