Announcement: new product launch coming soon
Exciting news! Gripple is pleased to announce a new product range will be launched in November 2017! The new range, which will supersede the existing Trapeze and Trapeze Plus ranges, will provide additional versatility, up to 30% increased load ratings, and other significant added value features. Look out for more updates across our communications channels as we get closer to launch day.
With the launch of the new range, both the Trapeze and Trapeze Plus product ranges will be discontinued as of 1st April 2018. Gripple is committed to innovative, new product development and as such, will replace both of these product ranges with our new product offering, which has been designed to cater for all the applications that the Trapeze and Trapeze Plus products currently satisfy.
If you have ongoing projects that will require Trapeze or Trapeze Plus beyond April 2018, please raise this with your Gripple Area Sales Manager at the earliest opportunity.
We recognise the impact that an obsolescence/discontinuation notification may have on your business. However, this decision was made following significant market feedback and further technological advancement. Our sales teams, technical services teams and product managers will be on hand with any support you may require during this period.
All existing products in use, or in stock, will continue to be supported from a technical perspective and all standard warranties will continue to be honoured.
- New product launch and available to order - November 2017
- No further non-project orders to be taken; all stock orders to be of new range - December 2017
- Final Trapeze/Trapeze Plus orders taken - March 2018
- Trapeze/Trapeze Plus discontinued and no longer available - April 2018
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact Glenn Bills (0114 2288 713 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team