2017 year in review: the Gripple spirit in action!
We've enjoyed another great year celebrating the outstanding people in our business, culminating in Gripple being awarded 2017 Employer of the Year at the Sheffield Business Awards.
People are the greatest asset we have; our 100% employee ownership model ensures our employees are engaged to drive and own positive change, given the opportunities to develop their skills and benefit directly from the business's growth and success.
We broke new ground this year with the purchase of a brand new facility in Sheffield, formerly the popular 'Player's Cafe', now known as 'GLIDE House', a dedicated training facility, social space and gym for our members to enjoy. Our people can now order food from a dedicated kitchen which is delivered to their site, use the gym free of charge, and enjoy a drink after work in the 'GLIDE bar'.
Training continues to be a key element of our progress and something we're continuing to develop in house; we're proud of the commitment to our people and the esteemed position we hold in the region. The Employer of the Year Award we received in December this year is testament to our people right across the business and a great accolade to celebrate, as we look ahead to exciting new initiatives in 2018.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team