Cable Management Solutions - (coming soon)
You will wonder why you ever bothered trenching.
With our strong, secure and easy to install above ground solar cable routing system (CRS) you can easily install, manage and maintain cables on site, without the need to dig costly and invasive trenches. Environmental disturbance is kept at a minimum and there is no risk of geotechnical issues affecting your project schedule.
- Above ground solution – Free-air solution negates the need to de-rate cables
- Side Loading - quick access to installing and maintaining cables
- No trenching – minimal ground disturbance with no heavy machinery required
- Quick to install – Reduced labour costs
- High Capacity – Strong enough to hold up to 1170 6mm2 cables
- Stackable double hanger – create modular systems for larger projects
Suspending solar PV cables above ground has grown to become the preferred method of cable management in many global markets. Above ground routing makes cables easy to install and maintain, and decommissioning is simple with no need for specialist equipment.
Installation costs are more predictable. With above ground cable solutions, unforeseen ground issues or costly trenching delays from trench flooding are now a thing of the past.
What’s more, retaining solar cables above ground even benefits the environment. Less heavy machinery and lower shipping costs help reduce your carbon footprint and less ground disruption is good for soil run off and benefits local ecosystems.