BRACING, ANCHORING, CABLE ROUTING & BIFACIAL REFLECTOR SOLUTIONS
GREENER SOLUTION | TIME SAVING | COST SAVING | EASE OF INSTALLATION
Revolutionise your next solar installation with the latest PV bracing and anchoring innovations from Gripple. Our ready-to-use kits have been designed and developed to save you time, reduce your costs and increase installation efficiency.
Proven year on year in demanding seismic and civils applications our lightweight yet durable solutions will reduce your job-site environmental impact by minimising the need for heavy machinery, concrete and groundworks on site.
JOIN OUR WEBINAR
And Learn How To Increase Your PV Install Efficiency...
Join our Head of Infrastructure- John Butterworth for our new Gripple Solar webinar series and learn how you can speed up your next PV install whilst reducing your costs and environmental impact.
Our 5 part series will cover:
- An introduction to Gripple Solar solutions
- The Importance of a Sound Structural Frame
- Above Ground Cable Management - An Introduction to the new Gripple CRS
- Choosing the Right Foundations - Gripple PV Solar Anchoring Solutions
- Utilising Bi-Facial Technology
- Strong – protects against active forces such as; strong winds, storms, earthquakes and temperature expansion/contraction, eliminating torsion, tension and compression issues
- Lightweight – replaces heavy steelwork framing and several kits can be carried at once
- Robust – improves structural integrity and maintains tilt angles by reducing the racking system’s ability to bend, twist and flex, especially in looser soils
- Safe – increased factor of safety, realigns misshapen posts and reduces panel sliding
- Versatile – can be utilised on steep slopes and ballast installations due to increased resistance to sliding forces
- ‘Green’ – reduced carbon footprint using very little material
- Undisruptive – the innovative install and ‘flip’ of the PV Anchor means that the ground’s engineering properties can be accessed with minimal disturbance
- Strong – replaces concrete ballast, High load ratings enable piles to be driven to a shallower depth and in more soil types with an increased protection against uplift
- Lightweight – several kits can be carried at one time making installation and decommissioning much faster
- Quick – the speed of install and minimal machinery offer time and labour savings
- Versatile – can be used as a retro-fit system as; secondary uplift foundation, repairs for failures and guys for leaning structures
- ‘Green’ – Reduced carbon footprint as no heavy machinery, concrete or additional groundwork is required
Cable Routing Systems (CRS)
Gripple’s cable management system is a soon-to-be launched, patented solution which delivers long-term support for all types of cabling in utility scale, ground-mount solar farms. The system can be supplied as either a ‘single-drop’ product or a ‘modular system’ - offering the full versatility required for large installs.
Bifacial Reflector Support
The importance of bifacial to the Solar industry cannot be understated. Whilst there are many fit-for-purpose reflective materials, the current difficulty is securing them to the ground, leading much of the market to lean towards self-weighted options such as sand or pebbles - leading to issues such as increased transportation and difficult handling. Gripple are hoping to solve that issue...