A visually discreet suspension solution designed specifically for catenary system installations or bracing applications.
Catenary Steel Anchor
The Catenary Steel Anchor is ideal for blind fixing into one side of a steel beam or for creating an intermediate suspension point in catenary applications.
- Designed for blind fixing where only one side of a beam is accessible
- Accommodates wide range of steel thickness (3 - 22 mm)
- Ideal for use with Gripple Catenary Kits
- Catenary Steel Anchors can also be used to support intermediate suspension points allowing multiple catenary 'free spans' (for more information please see Gripple Catenary Kit)
- Fast install into a 14 mm hole with 13 mm and 19 mm spanners
- Catenary Steel Anchor is supplied pre-assembled and includes an M8 Welded Eyebolt, an M8 Flange Nut, an M8 Hollow Body and Tapered Nut