A visually discreet suspension solution designed specifically for catenary system installations or bracing applications.
- Designed for blind fixing where only one side of a beam is accessible
- Accommodates wide range of steel thickness (3 - 22 mm)
- Ideal for use with Gripple Catenary Kits
- Catenary Steel Anchors can also be used to support intermediate suspension points allowing multiple catenary 'free spans' (for more information please see Gripple Catenary Kit)
- Fast install into a 14 mm hole with 13 mm and 19 mm spanners
- Catenary Steel Anchor is supplied pre-assembled and includes an M8 Welded Eyebolt, an M8 Flange Nut, an M8 Hollow Body and Tapered Nut
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible