Acoustic & Vibration Performance
Gripple wire suspensions offer vastly improved acoustic performance over traditional installation methods.
Gripple Technical Services can supply independent test data which confirms the levels of attenuation that Gripple wire rope suspensions achieve over a range of audible and inaudible frequencies, when compared to threaded rod.
Assistance from a team of dedicated specialists
Our Technical Services function is not only a team of experienced engineers, but also Gripple experts who regularly work with suspension systems. The team specify the most applicable Gripple solution based on the requirement, and with speed and simplicity in mind.
They’re also on hand at every stage of the project to deliver on-site training to installers using Gripple products for the first time.
Receive exact product requirements, ready-to-use on-site
Gripple’s installation design service ensures absolute accuracy in product quantities; alongside this, we supply our solutions as ready-to-use kits, complete with your specified length of wire, Gripple Hanger and chosen end-fixing.
By delivering exact quantities of pre-engineered solutions, we provide a zero-waste system to meet increasingly stringent environmental standards on-site.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible