Sunday Times places Gripple with UK companies which show growing & promising profit
Under The Sunday Times Profit Track ‘Ones to Recognise’ category, Gripple, the Sheffield-headquartered manufacturer of the iconic wire fastener, was named as one of the national companies which have shown good profit growth in the past and are set to grow rapidly in the future.
The ten shortlisted companies were visited by the Fast Track research team and assessed for inclusion in this category. Each company receives a certificate, were featured in the Sunday Times and are invited to the national awards dinner, when one national winner, selected by a judging panel led by entrepreneur, Luke Johnson, will be announced.
Ed Stubbs, managing director of employee-owned Gripple, commented: “This is great recognition from such a prestigious publication. It is much appreciated by all our staff and testament to their hard work and dedication.”
For further press information please contact Margaret Laver at Proactive PR on 07723 010 752 or email@example.com
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team