Fast Trak Shortlisted at the Offsite Awards 2022
We are delighted to announce that Fast Trak has been shortlisted for the ‘Product Innovation Award’ at the upcoming Offsite Awards at Coventry Building Society Arena on 20th September 2022!
These awards celebrate offsite solutions and how they change the contemporary built environment - driving forward projects that represent outstanding examples of prefabrication and factory-based methods, products, systems and disciplines.
Designed by our engineers, for engineers, Fast Trak is the ideal solution for installing electrical containment, pipework, ductwork or other mechanical services.
The innovative system is made up of a prefabricated slotted channel and patented ‘Track’ and ‘Cartridge’, allowing users to safely install a complete trapeze bracket up to six times faster than traditional rod and strut.
At this year’s Offsite Awards, there will be 25 categories that cover every aspect of the industry from hybrid and modular technology to engineering and installation, ensuring that all aspects of the offsite building process is celebrated.
Not only have we been shortlisted, we are also sponsoring the ‘Best Use of MEP / Pod Technology’ award! Finalists in this category include Alternative Heat, ID Systems, NG Bailey, SES Engineering Services and Tilbury Douglas Engineering.
Congratulations to all other companies that have received nominations, we are looking forward to the awards ceremony in September.
For more info on Fast Trak or to request a FREE sample please click here.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible