Join Gripple at IECA 2018
We're delighted to be exhibiting our range of time and labour saving solutions for erosion control at IECA in Long Beach, CA this year, alongside a brand new solution we'll be unveiling for the first time at the show.
Our sixth year at the show, we'll be showcasing the Terra-Lock® System - an innovative alternative to traditional hard armour systems in erosion and sediment control applications - alongside a new solution for geomembrane defense. Terra-Lock® delivers a lightweight, durable solution which uses 'greener' materials and promotes vegetation re-growth, while vastly reducing vehicle movements during the install. A self-sealing anchoring system, our new geomembrane defense solution will further enhance the performance characteristics of the Terra-Lock® System which is already delivering benefits on sites around the world.
Visitors to IECA in Long Beach, CA can join us on Booth 319 where they'll have the chance to see our innovative time-saving solutions in action, be the first to trial our new geomembrane solution, and chat with our dedicated team of technical advisors.
Keep an eye on our social channels in the lead up to the event; we'll be teasing some information on the new product range ahead of it's unveiling next week.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team