GRIPPLE WIN 'LEADERSHIP & STRATEGY' AWARD AT THE MX AWARDS AT THE ACC LIVERPOOL
We are delighted to announce that Gripple won the ‘Leadership & Strategy’ award at The MX Awards in ACC Liverpool.
The MX Awards is hosted by ‘The Manufacturer’ publication in partnership with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE). The awards event has a combined heritage of over 50 years and is widely regarded within the UK manufacturing sector as a prestigious accolade to win. Last night, Gripple employees and other manufacturing representatives came together to encourage and celebrate manufacturing excellence.
We are delighted to have fought off the competition from other national manufacturers and multinational companies to win the 'Leadership & Strategy' award – this latest success marks another well-earned win for our hard working and amazing people. We’d like to thank all our employees for their dedication and commitment to make our business an excellent (and award winning!) company. The MX Awards’ judges were very impressed with the ‘virtual tour’ they had of all our Sheffield premises earlier this year so a final thank you to everyone who was involved in that process – it really made the difference!
On the night we were also shortlisted for another accolade award, ‘Achieving Customer Value'. Congrats to TSP Engineering who picked up the award yesterday.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible