Gripple to Host BESA Yorkshire Meeting
On Tuesday 21st June Gripple will be hosting the BESA Member Meeting at our GLIDE House premises in Sheffield!
We’re thrilled that BESA has selected us to host this event and we look forward to giving a warm Gripple welcome to everybody in attendance.
The Building Engineering Services Association (BESA) is the UK's leading trade organisation for building services engineering contractors – representing the interests of firms active in the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance, control and management of engineering systems and services in buildings.
Join us here in Sheffield to hear how BESA support and advise members either currently in the process of their CAS Audit or been called for audit. Register to attend by clicking here.
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Significant time and cost savings on your project