Gripple Shortlisted for Prestigious Yorkshire Award
Gripple is delighted to have been shortlisted in the ‘Manufacturer of the Year (over £25m)’ category for the prestigious Made in Yorkshire awards by Insider Media.
The esteemed awards celebrate world-class companies based in Yorkshire and the Humber and the products they manufacture in the region and export across the world. The awards this year will also be recognising the remarkable resilience through innovation, skilled talent and diversification that companies have shown during the pandemic.
“As a proud Yorkshire business with our roots firmly in Sheffield we are pleased to have been shortlisted for the Insider Made in Yorkshire Awards,” said Alex Smith, Marketing Manager - UK & Ireland. “We have continued to work hard throughout the last two turbulent years and are proud to have been able to progress with our investment programme which has seen the creation of a dedicated business manufacturing unit for a new product range.
At Gripple our employee-owned culture allows us to continually innovate and manufacture products that make working in construction a faster, safer and more sustainable process, which we are proud to deliver across the globe.”
The Made in Yorkshire award winners will be announced at a ceremony in Leeds on 17th March 2022.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible