Gripple rewards Sheffield employees for 100% attendance
Gripple, Sheffield’s well known employer-owned manufacturer, has rewarded more than 100 of its almost 130 staff in the city for their 100% attendance during 2015 – several others for the last five years!
For reaching this impressive milestone Gripple presented each of the successful staff with vouchers worth £100 and the five year achievers received vouchers totalling £250.
Multi awarding-winning Gripple, producer of the unique wire fastener, has staff across three sites in the city in addition to 100 in Strasbourg, 100 in Chicago and 20 in New Delhi.
Chairman Hugh Facey said: “This is not unusual. It demonstrates our staff’s commitment to their work as shareholders. The harder they work, the more they will benefit.”
For further press information please contact Margaret Laver at Proactive PR on 07723 010 752 or email@example.com
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team