Gripple launches a heavenly new lighting suspension solution
The Angel Hanger, with its contemporary finish to compliment the overall suspension, is also the most discreet solution yet. It is ideal for architectural lighting suspensions, signage, acoustic baffles and others where visual appeal is paramount.
Suspension using the Angel Hanger to different fixing points is enabled by a range of end fixings and an extensive choice of ceiling end fixings allows installation to a variety of substrates.
Requiring no installation tool, with a simple and quick one-handed operation the Angel Hanger is easily adjusted along the wire rope. It is supplied in convenient, ready-to-use kits, with wire rope in lengths up to 10m as standard.
The Angel Hanger is suitable for loads up to 15kg with a 5:1 safety factor to accommodate a wide range of suspensions, and the 1.5mm wire rope used makes the suspension as discreet as possible.
For further information about the Angel Hanger, visit the online product page here or call Catherine King on 0114 228 8617.
For further press information please contact Margaret Laver at Proactive PR on 07723 010 752 or email@example.com.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team