Gripple graduate scheme 2016 - meet our past trainees
James Kennedy was one of 300 Graduates who applied for a job at Gripple in 2013. After making his way through the challenging selection process which included interviews and assessment activities, he began his career as a trainee with Gripple.
Whilst training at the Sheffield head office James demonstrated strong business acumen and a real desire to succeed. In 2014 he joined the external sales team as the area sales manager for the Yorkshire region.
James was mentored by Graham Podmore, UK sales manager and he quickly demonstrated good communication skills working with contractors, clients, and the internal customer service department. He further developed his skills presenting Gripple products, developing sales leads, and closing sales as he became established in the UK team.
During his first full year as an area sales manager, James achieved the milestone of £500,000 in sales for the Yorkshire area, achieving the highest sales in the area’s history.
Why work for Gripple?
- Employee Owned
- Excellent initial and ongoing training and support
- Global Opportunities
- Market leader, strong brand identity
- Fair, open, transparent
- Strong culture centered around people and innovation.
- Supports charities and local community
How to apply?
Please forward your CV and covering letter quoting job reference: UK-ASM to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, call Deborah King on 0114 3030165.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team