Gripple are off to the ECN Awards!
We are pleased to announce we have been selected as a finalist in the 'Manufacturer of the Year' award category at the upcoming Electrical Contracting News (ECN) Awards!
The ECN Awards celebrate the electrical contracting industry and everyone involved in making the sector safer, more advanced, efficient and sustainable.
The awards night is held at the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre in Coventry on 30th November 2023. Gripple have been selected as a finalist in the 'Manufacturer of the Year' award category. There are 20 award categories at the ECN Awards which are centred around product innovations, sustainability, projects, training and company recognition.
It is a honour for our employee-owned company to be recognised within the electrical contracting sector for our ongoing sustainability commitments and continuing to supply UK construction companies with innovative products that significantly reduce the amount of embodied carbon within a construction project.
For more information on the ECN Awards please click here.
For more information on our sustainability commitments and our 'Journey to Climate Positive' please click here.
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Significant time and cost savings on your project