Are you visiting London Build 2022?
Gripple, the UK leading manufacturer for M&E suspension systems, are exhibiting at Olympia London. Head over to stand B30 on 16th & 17th November to learn all about Gripple's innovative range of solutions for the construction industry.
Visiting Gripple’s stand is an ideal opportunity to meet their highly knowledgeable, friendly and experienced team who pride themselves on delivering expert support at every stage of a project. With a presence covering every corner of the UK & Ireland, Gripple can provide installation design services, on-site technical consultations and after-sales support to their customers. Take this opportunity to meet with Gripple’s technical experts and explore how they can support you on your next construction project.
Gripple will be showcasing a range of products at London Build including their latest M&E suspension system, Fast Trak. The Fast Trak system is made up of a pre-fabricated slotted channel and a patented 'Track' and 'Cartridge', allowing contractors to safely install a complete trapeze bracket up to six times faster than traditional threaded rod and strut.
Alongside Fast Trak at the exhibition, Gripple will also be showcasing their Fire Rated Clip, Universal Bracket and their wide range of fire rated systems for suspending a variety of building services including electrical containment, pipework and HVAC services. All Gripple M&E suspension solutions are used by contractors to speed up build programmes, reduce embodied carbon or mitigate health and safety risks on-site.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible