2020 Year In Review
A year of charity action
A key part of our annual activity is supporting our communities. We donate 1% of budgeted profits to charitable initiatives and also love to donate our time and the team's expertise. The challenges of 2020 restricted our ability to get out into the community like we would usually, but our people still achieved so much with their own fundraising projects, alongside the business's annual commitment to supporting charities in our core regions. In challenging times, it's so vital for us to continue our support for deserving initiatives and we're really proud of what our global teams were able to achieve. Watch the video below for a quick summary of our activity throughout this year.
If you're a charitable organisation looking for support in 2021, please get in touch with us, we'd love to hear from you.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible