2018 Year in Review: Gripple on the BBC
We never shy away from a bit of national TV exposure, and 2018 has been no different, with the BBC visiting our Sheffield offices twice this year!
In January, we welcomed the popular journalist and TV presenter, Michael Mosley, and film crew, to shoot a new health and biology programme entitled, ‘The Truth about Getting Fit’. The programme examined which kind of exercise was best for our health and featured six Gripple people as volunteers who took part in the experiment.
Later in the year, in September, BBC national news visited our Sheffield HQ, the Old West Gun Works, to get our thoughts on employee ownership (EO), shortly after the Labour party’s ‘Inclusive Ownership Fund’ announcement. While we didn’t entirely recognise the party’s share ownership vision, we were pleased to see EO on the agenda in parliament and more than happy to explain the virtues of our own approach to the business model.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team