2018 Year in Review: Another year of prestigious accolades for our business.
In October, we were delighted to win the ‘People and Skills’ award at the TMMX awards ceremony, following a gruelling judging process. The UK’s largest celebration of manufacturing, TMMX recognised our enduring commitment to people development, training and engagement.
Following on from this success, in November, we were delighted to win the ‘Employee Culture’ award at the EOA (Employee Ownership Association) Awards, which recognised our ‘clearly defined spirit and unique DNA’. And this wasn’t the only success of the evening, as our chairman Hugh Facey received the Philip Baxendale Fellowship Award - an award which recognises an individual's phenomenal contribution to the employee ownership sector. Richly deserved for Hugh and a proud moment for us all.
And to top off an excellent award season for our business, our most recent success came at the end of November, at the British Chamber Awards, where we were named winners of the ‘Employer of the Year’ category – more great national success.
These awards are further testament to the outstanding people we have across our global business, and represent their hard work and commitment throughout 2018.
Here’s to more awards success in 2019!
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team