2017 year in review: Gripple's 2nd annual sports day
Now in its second year, Gripple’s annual Sports Day is one of the most highly anticipated events of the year for our employees. A day where our UK business stops production to take part in a range of light-hearted (for some more than others..!) sporting activities…with a twist!
This year’s activities included running while wearing scuba diving fins, a tug of war and a three legged race.
When the sporting competition reaches its climax, everyone heads back to our social space, GLIDE House for food and drink. 2017’s event saw the introduction of a ‘dunk the director’ activity which proved very popular..!
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team