An innovative alternative to stiffening threaded rods in seismic bracing, earthquake bracing or blast protection applications.
Martin Army Community Hospital, For Benning, GA
A unique insight into the installation of Gripple products on the United States Army Corps of Engineers' 745,000 square foot Martin Army Community Hospital replacement at Fort Benning in Columbus, Georgia. It will boast 70 in-patient beds and provide medical care to active military personnel, retirees and their families. Green features will include a vegetative roof, energy-efficient lighting systems and views of nature.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team