DISCOVER MORE ABOUT...
BRACING, ANCHORING, CABLE ROUTING & BIFACIAL REFLECTOR SOLUTIONS
- Strong – protects against active forces such as; strong winds, storms, earthquakes and temperature expansion/contraction, eliminating torsion, tension and compression issues
- Lightweight – replaces heavy steelwork framing and several kits can be carried at once
- Robust – improves structural integrity and maintains tilt angles by reducing the racking system’s ability to bend, twist and flex, especially in looser soils
- Safe – increased factor of safety, realigns misshapen posts and reduces panel sliding
- Versatile – can be utilised on steep slopes and ballast installations due to increased resistance to sliding forces
- ‘Green’ – reduced carbon footprint using very little material
- Undisruptive – the innovative install and ‘flip’ of the PV Anchor means that the ground’s engineering properties can be accessed with minimal disturbance
- Strong – replaces concrete ballast, High load ratings enable piles to be driven to a shallower depth and in more soil types with an increased protection against uplift
- Lightweight – several kits can be carried at one time making installation and decommissioning much faster
- Quick – the speed of install and minimal machinery offer time and labour savings
- Versatile – can be used as a retro-fit system as; secondary uplift foundation, repairs for failures and guys for leaning structures
- ‘Green’ – Reduced carbon footprint as no heavy machinery, concrete or additional groundwork is required
Cable Routing Systems (CRS)
Gripple’s cable management system is a soon-to-be launched, patented solution which delivers long-term support for all types of cabling in utility scale, ground-mount solar farms. The system can be supplied as either a ‘single-drop’ product or a ‘modular system’ - offering the full versatility required for large installs.
Bifacial Reflector Support
The importance of bifacial to the Solar industry cannot be understated. Whilst there are many fit-for-purpose reflective materials, the current difficulty is securing them to the ground, leading much of the market to lean towards self-weighted options such as sand or pebbles - leading to issues such as increased transportation and difficult handling. Gripple are hoping to solve that issue...