The next generation of cable suspension products designed for fast suspension of pipework, ductwork, HVAC systems and modules.
St. Paul Public School
The Saint Paul Public Schools Facilities
Building project for Muska Electric involved
runs of 3” conduit throughout the building
and into the new addition.
- Building Type: School
- Main Contractor: Muska
- Building Structure: Metal Deck
- Services: Electrical
- Gripple Products used: Pipe Bracket, UniGrip
The Saint Paul Public Schools Facilities Building project for Muska Electric involved runs of 3” conduit throughout the building and into the new addition.
The traditional method of suspending the conduit would have involved cutting and measuring lengths of strut and threaded rod. As an alternative, Gripple products were chosen.
Specifically Gripple’s Pipe Brackets and associated Twist Clamps were used to attach the conduit runs, and Gripple’s UniGrip Cable Hangers were used to suspend the brackets. And once suspended, the UniGrip Cable
Hangers allowed a simple way to level the installation.
According to Terry St. Martin, the foreman, “Hands down, no brainer. Gripple is a time saver. Even comparing the cost to using strut and rod, it was so close and we didn’t have to cut anything. It made no sense to do it the old way.
“Any contractor worried about swaying needs to try Gripple Hangers themselves before assuming. This worked amazing... Gripple sells itself!”-
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team