Latest Gripple News & Case Studies
"Installed as fast as you can walk..."
“You can nail down hundreds of Spiders in an hour, compared to crawling round on your hands and knees, hammering in another type of anchor. Spider can be installed as fast as you can walk.”
Superintendent - AMI Mechanical
Product ranges and technical services provided were unbeatable
"We have used Gripple’s products in the past, but the new product ranges and technical services provided by Gripple were unbeatable"
Manager, NG Bailey
The service and products were excellent
"The service and products offered by Gripple were excellent. Easy and quick to install - this was a key driver supporting our decision to use Gripple"
Site Supervisor, JW Morris
Time saving benefits
"On site we faced an unexpected issue, by using Gripple solutions we were able to quickly resolve this issue and get back on schedule"
Site Supervisor, Airco
Ease of Installation
“The ease of installation using the Gripple products over having to crimp our own cables made this project extremely fast. We are working on adding more Gripple products to our project designs and end use solutions.”
Contractor, Sonus Interiors
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements, and embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.