Cable hanger with fastener for the fast suspension of a variety of services in an indoor stationary setting.
US Bank Stadium
Gripple Inc. worked with the Harris Mechanical team on this project-Minnesota’s largest commercial construction project to date.
- Building Type: 1.75 million square foot stadium / 72,000 seating capacity
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Services suspended: Spiral and rectangular ductwork, and VAV boxes
- Gripple Products used: HF No.5 Cable Hangers (715 lb SWL per hanger) and 3/8” Lockables
The U.S. Bank Stadium, with its unique, bold, and iconic design, is the proud new home of the Minnesota Vikings football team, other sports and entertainment events, and was the host stadium for Super Bowl LII on February 4, 2018. Gripple Inc. worked with the Harris Mechanical team on this project-Minnesota’s largest commercial construction project to date--to provide cable hanger solutions for all of the ductwork and VAV boxes being suspended. This included 144” x 77” rectangular duct, and 2,500 feet of 84” spiral duct that was being suspended 200 feet above ground level. In total, more than 3 million pounds of sheet metal and 250 variable-air volume boxes were suspended with over 200,000 Gripple cable hangers.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team