A versatile cable suspension system for mechanical & electrical services from different substrates. A ready-to-use wire hanging kit.
Amazon Development Centre, Hyderabad
Prestigious technology company Honeywell has expanded their operations in India with the development of a new industrial shed in Phulgaon Pune Industrial Zone.
“The main benefits of the Gripple hanging system were ease of installation which allowed for speedy work, a better aesthetic look compared to traditional hanging systems, and the design support that was provided by the Gripple team.”
- Building Type: Industrial
- Location: Pune, India
- Main Contractor: Klearon
- MEP Contractor: Pentas Engg Pune
- Services: HVAC, Electrical and Lighting
The 5,936 sq.m shed had HVAC ducts, light fixtures and cable tray suspended with Gripple hanging kits.
Gripple was ideal for this project as it was a fast-track project which had tight deadlines. The ready-to-use kits offered enormous time-saving benefits over traditional methods. The drop length of 6 m also made the Gripple hanging solution cost effective. In addition, the client liked the aesthetic look in the open ceilings.
Gripple worked with the project team from the start to the end of the project including undertaking technical design support. The drawings were submitted to Gripple from the MEP contractor and a total solution was designed and delivered. This service saved on design time, and the ease of installation meant that the project could be completed in a timely manner and delivered on time.
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team