A time & labour saving method of geotechnical engineering for erosion control, soil retention & slope reinforcement.
The Terra-Lock System gains its stability by coupling key engineering principles with specifically designed products to successfully utilise the natural properties of on-site materials. Gripple’s innovative ‘grip’ and ‘pull’ technology is complemented by anchor systems and TRM (Turf Reinforcement Matting) to deliver a comprehensive, trusted solution.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project.
- Aesthetic solutions for greener environments.
- A lightweight system which minimises health and safety concerns.
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers.
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements and embodied CO2.
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team.
Portable, powerful Driver for ground anchor installations & Trellis Posts installations.
Load cell for immediate testing of anchors in Agriculture and Civil applications
The Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool is a wire tensioner tool that regulates the load applied to it, delivering consistent results a
Easy and quick to install
“The service and products offered by Gripple were excellent. Easy and quick to install, and they look great too.”
Civil Construction Site Supervisor
Time saving benefits
"On site we faced an unexpected issue, by using Gripple solutions we were able to quickly resolve this issue and get back on schedule"
Site Supervisor, Airco
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.