A versatile cable suspension system for mechanical & electrical services from different substrates. A ready-to-use wire hanging kit.
GE India, Bangalore
Aesthetics were the key driver for Gripple being selected at the new GE India offices in Bangalore.
- Building Type: Commercial
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Consultant: RC Architects
- Contractor: Micron Electricals / Cherry Hill Interiors
- Services: Electrical, Lighting and Acoustic
On 7 floors of the offices, there is an open ceiling concept which required an aesthetic solution for the suspension of cable trays, wooden light housings, and AMF acoustic baffle panels.
Gripple’s wire suspension solutions deliver a minimalist look to complement the environment and enable a light, airy, welcoming space to be created where there are open ceilings.
The wooden light housings had very small clearance between the housing and light, which was fixed inside the housing. To resolve this, toggle end wires were used.
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team