A versatile cable suspension system for mechanical & electrical services from different substrates. A ready-to-use wire hanging kit.
DLF Mall of India, Noida
With height restrictions in the car park and an aesthetic solution needed in the food court, Gripple was the ideal choice for the installation of ducting, lighting, raceways and decorative panels at the new Indian mall.
“My recommendation to everyone is that they should use the Gripple supporting system as it is cost effective and time saving. Aesthetically it is very good, and offers space saving”
- Building Type: Retail
- Location: Noida, India
- HVAC Consultant: Dew Point
- Electrical/Lighting Consultant: Varney Designinc Pty Ltd.
- HVAC Contractor: Bluestar Limited, Zamil Air Conditioners India Pvt. Ltd, Ventac Air Conditioning Company
- Electrical Contractor: Light Craft India
- Services: HVAC, Lighting, Decorative Panels
DLF Mall of India is one of India’s largest shopping malls in Sector 18, Noida, New Delhi NCR, India. At 2 million sq.ft on 6 levels, it contains a number of international anchor stores.
Gripple’s wire suspension products used to install large 2m wide ventilation ducting in the basement carpark, as well as full MEP (lighting, raceways, ducting) and decorative panels in the food court.
There were 3 main challenges for this project; (1) an aesthetically pleasing suspension solution was needed, (2) the products chosen needed to overcome height restrictions in the carpark, and (3) the installation needed to be quick to meet tight project timescales.
In the basement car park the challenge was to install 25,000 sq.m of ducting in just two months. Although this was a tight timescale, HVAC contractors Zamil Air
Conditioners were able to meet the deadline because of the ease of installation of the Gripple hanging system.
In the food court there is an open ceiling so it needed to look aesthetically pleasing when people are eating. The installation of the MEP services and decorative panels couldn’t be a bulky arrangement, so the Standard Hanger and Catenary proved the perfect choice to meet the requirements of the project.
As Gripple is a total solution provider, we were able to support the project from beginning to end, with our in-house design team, and on-site support. Gripple created drawings with marked location of the supports, and these take-off drawings were provided to the project consultants and contractors.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.