A versatile cable suspension system for mechanical & electrical services from different substrates. A ready-to-use wire hanging kit.
Dassault Systems, Hinjewadi, Pune
Dassault Systems are expanding their office in Hinjewadi, Pune. The Gripple Standard Hangerwas used on this project to suspend ductwork throughout the 7 story building. The speed and ease of this suspension system allowed the project to be completed quickly and efficiently.
- Building type: Commercial
- Main Contractor: Anukool India Pvt Ltd
- Application: HVAC
Dassault Systems is a French software corporation. It is among the Fortune 500 list of largest software companies that develop software for 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing and more. Dassault is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France, and has around 20,000 employees in 140 different countries.
To focus on their operations in India the company decided to expand their office area in Hinjewadi, Pune.
Gripple’s Standard Hanger was chosen by the contractor, Anukool India Pvt Ltd, for the suspension of duct throughout the building. The proposed space was to have an open ceiling visible to all. This meant that the suspension solution had to be aesthetically pleasing.
The Standard Hanger was the perfect solution for this as it is designed to compliment open soffit spaces. Additionally, the Hanger is lightweight making it easy to handle on-site. The speed and ease of installation allowed the project to be completed 20 weeks faster than if traditional suspension methods had been used.
The traditional method of slotted channel and threaded rod would have taken 22 minutes to install whereas Gripple’s solution took just 10 minutes per fixture.
Overall, the use of the Gripple Standard Hanger for the suspension of ductwork saved the contractor a total of 93,920 INR
“The main advantages of Gripple are that the aesthetics are very good, it’s a proven system and main thing is the time saving. With the help of Gripple we completed our project in the given time line.”
- Sameer, Director, Anukool India Pvt Ltd -
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible