A versatile cable suspension system for mechanical & electrical services from different substrates. A ready-to-use wire hanging kit.
Safran India Pvt Ltd, Shamshabad, Hyderabad
French giant Safran is an international high technology group. Gripple’s Standard Hanger was chosen as a suspension solution in their new facility in Shamshabad and resulted in significant time and cost savings on this project.
- Building type: Industrial
- Main Contractor: GMR Infra
- Application: HVAC, Electrical & Lighting
French gaint Safran is an international high technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion & equipment, space and defence markets. The group has set up a facility in the special economic zone of GMR in Hyderabad to manufacture parts of LEAP turbofan engines.
The setup of the facility, the first in India for these LEAP turbofan engines, involves an investment of 40 million euros with a capacity to produce 20,000 units a year.
Ease and cost of installation were the primary reasons for Gripple being the first choice for supporting systems.
The stakeholders were very well versed with the technical service support capabilities of Gripple. The project was smooth sailing for all the stakeholders as the use of Gripple served all the right purposes and saved over 720 hours of work in total.
The Gripple Standard Hanger is up to 6 times faster than the traditional threaded rod and slotted channel methods. It also requires no tools or ‘hot works’ permit thereby maximising health and safety on-site.
Overall, by using the Gripple Standard Hanger with the Loop end fixing, the contractor saved 15 weeks of work and 179,532 INR.
“Gripple was undoubtedly our first choice to go ahead for the supporting system, having used it in multiple projects in the past with a good experience in getting a significant time and manpower cost saving.”
- K.Shiva Prasad, Project Manager, Micron Electricals Pvt Ltd -
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible