A versatile cable suspension system for mechanical & electrical services from different substrates. A ready-to-use wire hanging kit.
Amazon Development Centre, Hyderabad
The Amazon Development Centre occupies a block in the Phoenix Avance SEZ Park in the fastest growing IT Hub area of Gachibowli in Hyderabad. Gripple was used to suspend flat oval ducting in three floors of the building.
“Using Gripple made the installation very quick and easy, the project required significantly less labour and time for completing the job. Also, the flexibility to do the alignment is an added advantage. Fast delivery of Gripple made our work very fast and significantly helped us to complete the job on time”
- Building Type: Commercial
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Consultant: RSP Design Consultants India Private Limited
- Main Contractor: JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
- MEP Contractor: Stirling & Wilson
- Services: HVAC
A good aesthetic finish was one of the main requirements of this project. Gripple presented the solution to the project team who were happy with the proposal. With the required aesthetic looks and significant time and labour saved, the contractor was able to finish the job quickly and within the remit of the project brief.
Standard Hanger No.2 and No.3 with Eyebolt were supplied. Concerned with increasing the time and labour when using traditional installation methods, the Gripple system was installed much quicker. Traditionally, installing a single line of the duct would take 70-80 mins with five labourers. However, using the Gripple system, installing a single line of duct took only around 20-25 mins, with around three people being enough to complete the task.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.