The next generation of cable suspension products designed for fast suspension of pipework, ductwork, HVAC systems and modules.
The contractor was tasked with installing spiral duct and piping in an office building in Irvine, CA.
- Building Type: Office Building
- Main Contractor: Southland
- Building Structure: Concrete Structure
- Services: MEP
“Gripple is a great system that is easy to use. Clean look and safer than other methods.”-
For this project the mechanical contractor, Southland, was tasked with installing spiral duct and piping in an office in Irvine, California.
The contractors were looking for a solution to make the installation process safer and quicker. Prior to this project they had no previous experience using Gripple products. They found that using Gripple fasteners eliminated the need for cutting threaded rod and strut and saved them over 30 labor hours. The highlight of the project was the ease of installation that the Gripple products provided versus the traditional method.
|Gripple Solution||Traditional Method|
|Overview||UniGrip Standard & UniGrip Central Exit / Express Hanger / Duct Trapeze||Threaded Rod & Strut|
|Installation time (hr)||40 Hours||70 Hours|
|Labor rate (per hour)||$75/hour||$75/hour|
|Total labor cost||$3,000||$5,250|
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team