Used to suspend a variety of HVAC, mechanical, and electrical services in the food industry and high humidity environments.
Mall of America, Bloomington, MN
The Mall of America, located in Bloomington, MN, is the largest shopping mall in the U.S. It contains over 520 stores, over 50 restaurants, an amusement park with 25 rides, a 1.2 million gallon Aquarium, and gets 42 million visitors annually.
- Building Type: Retail/ 4.2 million ft
- Main Contractor: Metropolitan Mechanical & Parsons Electric
- Services: Mechanical and Electrical
- Gripple Products used: Standard Hangers, Duct Trapeze, Spider Metal Deck Concrete Inserts, Swivel Toggles.
The expansion project currently underway consists of a 15-floor JW Marriott hotel, a 10-story Office Tower, a new Grand Atrium entrance to the mall, and an additional 200,000 square feet of retail space. Gripple products are being used to suspend spiral ductwork, rectangular ductwork, and conduit racks, and include Standard Gripple Hangers, Duct Trapeze, Metal Deck Inserts, Spider Inserts, and Swivel Toggle Hangers.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team